1. Many research and surveys show that Canada is the most livable country in the world.
2. One of the most spectacular natural phenomena in the world, the northern lights are most clearly seen in Canada, the Yukon, Nunavut and northwestern territories of Canada.
3. Each year, over one million letters are sent to the North Pole, Canada, to be delivered to Santa Claus.
4. Niagara Falls, in Ontario, Canada, is thought to be mostly located in the US when it comes to movies, but only one third of the falls is in the state of New York.
5. In 1947, the – 63-degree temperature recorded in Yukon coincided with the same temperature as the Mars surface.
6. One of the world’s largest dinosaur cemeteries is in Canada.
7. Yonge Street, which is 1,896 kilometers long, is the longest street in the world.
8. There is a prison in Canada for polar bears that enter the houses and do food theft.
9. Gay marriage is legal in the country.
10. Canadians are the second happiest people in the world.
11. The world’s first pineapple pizza, Hawaiian pizzas, were found in Canada.
12. In Canada, tap water is of better quality than bottled waters.
13. Canada has a lower gravity than the rest of the world.
14. After Saudi Arabia and Venezuela, the world’s third largest oil reserves are in the country.
15. It is the second largest country in the world after Russia.
16. The number of lakes in Canada is higher than the total number of lakes in the rest of the world.
17. Canada is the world’s most educated country. More than half of the population has at least a university degree.
18. People living in Canada do not lock the doors of their vehicles, because it is possible to give them the chance to escape from the polar bears.
19. Canada is the country with the longest coastline in the world with 220 thousand 80 kilometers.
20. The border between the United States and Canada is the longest land border between the two countries.
21. The Americans occupied Canada twice in 1775 and 1812, and they lost both.
22. The third country that goes into space after the Soviet Union and the US is Canada. In 1962, Canada’s space program was considered the most advanced program in the world.
23. The world’s second largest country, Canada’s total population, is less than the population of Tokyo.
24. Car license plates in the northern regions of the country are in the form of polar bears.