1. Germany is the largest population of the European Union.
2. The cities of Aachen, Regensburg, Frankfurt am Main, Nuremberg, Weimar, Bonn, and Berlin were all Germany’s capital cities.
3. Berlin is nine times bigger than Paris. And it has more bridges than Venice.
4. There is no penalty for a detainee trying to escape in Germany. Because human instinct is the tendency to escape from slavery.
5. The descendants of the wife of Nazi Joseph Goebbels are now the richest family in Germany.
6. The first magazine was put on the market in Germany in 1663.
7. After World War I there were very few people in Germany, only 1 out of 3 women could marry.
8. It is illegal in Germany to be without fuel on the highway.
9. The name Hamburger is from Hamburg, Germany.
10. 60% of YouTube’s top 1,000 most popular videos are blocked in Germany.
11. Every year in Germany 5,500 bombs of the Second World War are discovered. And on average 15 bombs are deactivated per day.
12. Fanta was born in Germany during the Second World War due to difficulties in importing Coca-Cola to Nazi Germany.
13. In 1960 two Beatles members were expelled from Germany for burning condoms.
14.During World War I, the king of England, the Russian tsar and the emperor of Germany were all cousins.
15. Nazi Salute in Germany is a criminal offense that can be punished up to three years in prison.
16. Cutting cat’s claws is illegal in Germany.
17. When Germany won the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, they won the World Cup as a united country for the first time. West Germany won this cup three times before.
18. Germany and Japan Two countries with the lowest birth rate in the world.
19. The world’s first restaurant opened in Germany.
20. According to German law, the first name must reflect the sex of the baby. The government may refuse to give names to the babies that they do not like or find strange.
21. In 2002, Germany adopted the world’s oldest job prostitute as a legal profession.
22. Sex tax is being levied in Germany. There are “sex tax” machines for Bonn sex workers. Sex workers have to buy tickets from these machines before they start work every day.
23. There is a Barbie doll in the name of Angela Merkel.
24. It’s legal to drink alcohol in public spaces. In Germany, a 14-year-old child may drink alcoholic beverages on the public arena, provided he is accompanied by a supervisor.
25. It’s a criminal to show your middle finger in Germany. So you can even lose your driving license, you can get a fine.
26. The government finances the sex needs of the disabled. There are also certified sex workers serving for the handicapped.
27. The start date for the Oktoberfest, the famous German beer festival, is not October. The beginning of the festival is September.